Terms and Conditions
The term ‘EXPERTSMadeEasy.com’ ‘How-to With Rich’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the visitor, user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In the event you visit a page on this website where we conduct a review of a product or service, it is very likely that we received one or more of the products or services for free in the hope that we would mention that product or service on our blog to introduce visitors to this website to those products and services. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will be good for our readers.
- Many of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item from a third-party, we may receive an affiliate commission due to that transaction you made with the third-party. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers, viewers, or guests.
- You may find a “sponsored post” on this website. The company who sponsored it, may have compensated us via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will be good for our readers.
Disclaimer – Compensation and Affiliate…
The purpose of this section is to establish any compensatory affiliation with potentially many companies whose products are being promoted, mentioned, reviewed, and/or sold on this site.
EXPERTSMadeEasy.com is affiliated with several companies and individuals whose products are being promoted on this site – as a marketing affiliate, and will receive a compensation for sales of products and services found on this site, generated through promotions and therefore has an established connection with numerous companies and/or individuals whose products are being promoted on this site that might lead some readers to believe that the EXPERTSMadeEasy.com reviews of numerous products and services found on this site is biased. However, the reviews and comments on this website are to the best of our knowledge true statements and beliefs of the reviewing staff of EXPERTSMadeEasy.com. Many of the reviews on this website will be written by visitors just like you, and we take no ownership of their reviews or opinions.
EXPERTSMadeEasy.com often receives compensation in the form of free promotional products, cash, or cash equivalent, for the purposes of reviewing products and services found on this site, for numerous companies and/or individuals whose products are being promoted on this site. EXPERTSMadeEasy.com will provide unbiased reviews even when compensation is paid for said review.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER AND FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Every effort has been made to accurately represent any and all products and services found on this site and their/its potential. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of products and/or services promoted on this site, the techniques or ideas in these materials, or the techniques or ideas of the owners of EXPERTSMadeEasy.com. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings in any way. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using these products, their ideas and techniques, their commitment and dedication to the product, and we are 100% positive that most will never use the products or services they purchase, and therefore most will never make any money. However, the products that are reviewed on this site may contain techniques and strategies that if applied as taught, can return a financial reward. And in some cases that reward can be significant.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in any of the materials presented on EXPERTSMadeEasy.com depends on the time you devote to the program, your ideas and techniques, your finances, and any previous knowledge and various skills.
Since these factors differ according to each individual, we cannot guarantee your success or any income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions that are based on, learned from, or derived from any and/or all of the products and services reviewed on EXPERTSMadeEasy.com.
Materials in the products reviewed on EXPERTSMadeEasy.com may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-Looking Statements give us expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. Such Forward Looking Statements use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other such words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. “Your results may vary” from ours and the results of anyone else who is, or will be using these products, techniques, and/or services.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential not actual earnings expected. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made, expressed or implied that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. In fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material at all. All materials on this site are © copyrighted by EXPERTSMadeEasy.com. No part of this website may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way, online or offline, other than what is outlined within this site, under any circumstances without express permission from EXPERTSMadeEasy.com.
EXPERTSMadeEasy.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against EXPERTSMadeEasy.com or any presenter on this site, submit notice of your claim to: support@EXPERTSMadeEasy.com.
Notification of your claim of copyright infringement should include…
- A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate. Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)
- The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
- Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit EXPERTSMadeEasy.com to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit EXPERTSMadeEasy.com to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
EXPERTSMadeEasy.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you prove to be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, EXPERTSMadeEasy.com will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
Copyright© 2010-2018 – Rich Tone Studios, LLC – All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.